The DS1 Goes to USC, Customer Video, Contest, Enjoy its Friday
The Beholder DS1 goes to USC. Students at USC Film School testing out the features and functions of the DS1. Pictured DS1 featuring GH4.
Want the best in camera stabilization, don't forget to get the best in support for your Beholder DS1 or MS1 from OwlDolly. From repairs to troubleshooting, OwlDolly offers %100 product support.
A super kickback Friday video from Daniel Frohlich. Enjoy the party!
Check out our new frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips for Beholder DS1, Beholder MS1, and Beholder products. FAQ. You can find troubleshooting tips on issues related to power, balancing, vibrations, simple bgc, firmware updates, and more. We will continue to maintain the FAQ page with the most to up to date information on Beholder DS1, Beholder MS1, and Beholder products.
Help OwlDolly find a most excellent name for the new Beholder Two Handle Support for DS1 and MS1.
"Name it, to win it" contest rules:
- One winner for each category, Best Video, and Best Name.
- Each video and name entry will be published on the Daily Blog.
- Contest starts May 2nd, and ends May 30th.
- The winners will be announced June 3rd.
How to enter "Name it, to win it":
- Create a video using a DS1/MS1 for Best Video category.
- Include a description of your camera setup with a photo of DS1/MS1 setup with or without you. Feel free to include links to your business/creative sites for the daily blog.
- Include a potential name for the new Beholder Two Handle Support for the DS1/MS1, Best Name category.
- Email your entry to Sales@OwlDolly.com subject line "Name it, to win it".
Pictured below is the prototype Beholder Two Handle Support with beholder remote. "Name it, to win it.
While supplies last get some extras with each Beholder Remote starting at $39.95. Included with each remote is four zip ties, and one velcro strap.