Guru 360° Frequently Asked Questions:Stabilizer is rolling/tilting from left to right.
- Check the arrows on “This Side Up” located on the roll arm. If the arrows are pointed down the gimbal is incorrectly oriented and will not function. Remove the camera, and reorient the gimbal so that the arrows are pointing upward.
- Calibrate the Gyro, see gyro calibration under the Moza Assistant App.
- Calibrate Accelerometer, see calibration under the Moza Assistant App.
- Check the position of the counterweights. Compare your camera's counterweight setup to the counterweight diagram. Check the camera’s center of gravity when balanced on the stabilizer, . Try calibrating the accelerometer, and the gyro.
- Battery is depleted, charge or replace battery.
How to connect the Guru 360° to a desktop PC or Mac.
- Download the Gudsen Moza Assistant software for desktop from the software page. Note Moza Assistant works with all Moza stabilizers.
Zhiyun Crane Frequently Asked Questions:
How big of a camera and lens can the Zhiyun Crane support?
- The Crane can support up to 4 pounds of camera. When rations between camera body mass and lens mass are greater than 1:3, issues with balance or performance may become apparent.
What kind of battery charger is recommend for charging the camera stabilizer’s batteries?
- It is recommended to use a dedicated battery charger for longer battery life and quickest charging times.
The Crane camera stabilizer when turned on and camera properly balanced does not hold the gimbal level to the horizon?
- If the Crane is not holding the horizon, calibration will be necessary. Connect the Crane to a smartphone, and use the Zhiyun Assistant to calibrate the stabilizer. Follow the steps in setup video to see how to calibrate the Crane in more detail.
The camera rolls or dips to one side when Crane is powered on and moved around?
- If the camera is falling to one side, the camera’s center of gravity is too far off. Readjust the camera’s position. For balancing help and tips check out these setup videos.
Camera Connection Interface is not controlling shutter, rec/stop, and zoom?
- First turn off the camera and stabilizer. Connect the camera connection cable to the Crane and the camera. Turn on the Crane first, wait, then turn on the camera. If there is still no function check the Crane’s settings with the Zhiyun Assistant App. Using the Zhiyun Assistant App check the firmware on the Crane and update to the newest firmware.
Is the Crane’s Bluetooth on?
- When turned on, the Crane will broadcast a Bluetooth signal automatically.
Where is the Zhiyun Assistant App Control?
- The Zhiyun Assistant can be found by searching for the Zhiyun Assistant in either iOS or Android Stores.
For further technical support with your GimbalGuru order/product contact one of our Gurus with your order number at Guru@GimbalGuru.com.