New Firmware Updates for Air 2 and Aircross 2, Get the $15 Discount
Use code "BacktoSchool" to get $15 off the Gimbal Bag. New firmware update for Air 2, and Aircross 2. See below for information about the updated features of the Air 2. Use a gimbal to help you film your favorite Synth Expo, Los Angeles Synth Expo. Match the incredibly powerful Aircross 2 with the epic Lumix S1H. This tiny gimbal can support some large cameras like the Panasonic Lumix S1H or Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Get the Gimbal Bag for $59.95, which can store both the gimbal, and camera. Create your own Triforce of power with the Gimbal Bag, the new Slypod and, MOZA AirCross 2. The AirCross 2 can support cameras up to 7lbs. Featuring the Sony A7SII, and AirCross 2.
Updated features of the Air 2:
- Added smart wheel modes for tilt axis, roll axis, and pan axis control. Updated icons for the smart wheel modes.
- Added a new feature called FPV mode. This feature can follow 360° for all three axes.
- Improved balance check algorithm. Once completed, the balance check algorithm will display a guide on how to correct the balance of the camera setup.
- Single press the smart trigger to re-center the camera automatically.
- Added button functions.
- Completely revised menu.
- Optimize camera control.
- Added record and repeat follow focus movement for iFocus and iFocus M.
- Added mimic motion control and object tracking function. (MOZA Mater App is needed)
- Added tripod mode option for Time-lapse to stabilize longer exposures.
- New motion track recording function. (MOZA Mater App is needed)
New object tracking function.（MOZA Master APP is needed）
- Power management system, and optimize voltage usage to extend battery life.