Using a Smartphone with a Gimbal
Using a Smartphone with a gimbal is great way to get a second monitor and wireless camera control. Most modern cameras allow smartphones to control camera functions, and cameras like the Sony A7SII offer wireless live view. If you happen to forget that on camera monitor with battery just reach for your smartphone. Pictured is a MOZA Air 2 with Sony A7SII with Canon FD 15mm.
With so many gimbals on the market, it can be confusing to understand the differences. This compatibility chart for the MOZA Air 2 will help you find the right answers.
Here are a few common questions asked about the MOZA Air 2:
- Is my camera supported by the MOZA Air 2?
- Does the MOZA Air 2 support my camera's focus control?
- Will the MOZA Air 2 power my camera over USB?
- Can the MOZA Air 2 control my camera's shutter speed?
- Does the MOZA Air 2 control my camera's ISO setting?
- I have a Canon Camera will the MOZA Air 2 support AV mode?
- Will my Canon Camera's TV modes be controllable from the MOZA Air 2?