Monopole Backpack User Manual
Monopole Backpack Manual, 2020 Edition.
When using this product basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- When operating with the Monopole Backpack, the operator is responsible for the safety of the crew and equipment.
- When using the Monopole Backpack beware of your surroundings. Due to the height of the monopole, it is possible for the monopole to come in contact with the surrounding environment. Such as tree branches, low overhangs, suspended wires, and so on.
- Only use the Monopole Backpack in a vertical position. When the monopole is fully extended do not hold the Monopole Backpack at an angle.
- Do not use the monopole horizontally.
- Do not attach extension poles, monopoles, and or try to extend the height of the monopole.
- High wind speeds could pose a hazard to the structural safety of the monopole and equipment.
- The camera can be directly attach to the 3/8 mounting screw or by using a quick release system, pan/tilt head, or other camera mounting system.
- Monopole Mounting Screw is 3/8th.
- Monopole is a 39inches, 99cm, Two Section Monopole.
- The Monopole can support up to 10lbs, 4.5kg vertically.
- Backpack size, L12.5 x W11.5 x H19.5inches, L31.7 x W29.2 x H49.5cm.
- Weight, 8.8lbs, 4kg.
- Water Resistant Fabric.
- If the Monopole Backpack fails due to a manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase, we will repair, or replace it, at our discretion.
- Only unaltered and unmodified Monopole Backpacks and original workmanship are covered.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage not covered under the warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate.
- Shipping fees are not covered.
Technical Support, please contact Guru@GimbalGuru.com