The Guru 360° Camera Stabilizer
Pre-order, ships in 2-4 weeks.
The Guru 360° is the first stabilizer for 360° cameras.
How is the Guru 360° different from other camera stabilizers?
The Guru 360° offers unobstructed views for 360° cameras. The problem with the current generation of camera stabilizers is the design of the gimbal. The older gimbal design obstructs the view of the 360° camera due to the position of the tilt and roll motors. The Guru 360° gimbal design ensures 360° cameras have optimal viewing angles with little to barely any of the gimbal's profile visible in the video.
The Guru 360° currently supports small compact 360° cameras like
Samsung Gear 360.
Nikon Keymission 360 and 170.
Theta S and Theta SC from Ricoh.
Dual Kodak PixPro SP360.
LG 360 Cam.
- 360Fly Action Camera.
- And More.
On the bottom of the handle, there is a 1/4th mount.
Take your viewers along for the journey because the Guru offers a 360° camera user a tool to stabilize their 360° adventure. This stability makes stitching for multiple cameras cleaner and reduces artifacting in 360° video. Create a more enjoyable experience by using the Guru 360° to correct unwanted movement, rotation, roll, and horizon drift.
- Head Lock
The Guru has 3 different filming modes assigned to the 5-way analog joystick built into the handle. These 3 filming modes can be used to capture any type of scene. Use the filming mode, lock mode to lock in each axis, to hold the camera's lenses in a fixed direction. The Guru 360° is the right tool for stabilizing 360° video.
The battery lasts 4-8 hours and can be recharged from the handle. The small size of the stabilizer ensures its viewable profile is not too obtrusive to the talent or the viewer. When not in use the Guru can be easily stored for travel in a backpack.
An advantage to owning a MOZA stabilizer like the Guru 360° is the MOZA interchangeable gimbal system. This means that the handle and gimbal head of the Guru 360°, Mini-C, and Mini-G are interchangeable. Go from Smartphone to GoPro to 360° Camera with a MOZA stabilizer.
Get the most out of your 360° camera with the Guru 360°, the only stabilizer designed to stabilize 360° video.
Test 360 video from the Guru 360°, Samsung Gear 360, Kodak PixPro Sp, and more. Note: Watch the video from your Youtube Smartphone App.
Guru 360° Kit
- Guru 360° Camera Stabilizer.
- Counter Weights.
- Adapter plate for Dual Kodak PixPro SP360.
- Micro USB Battery Holder/Charger.
- One Battery.
- Micro USB Cable.
- Allen Key.
- 250 grams maximum payload.
- 3-Axis stabilization.
- Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2600mAh.
- Tripod mount, 1/4th.
- Encoder Motors.
- Guru 360° gimbal head (without counterweights) is 266 grams.
- Handle (with battery) is 150 grams
- 1 counterweight is 38 grams.
- 360 Degrees of free movement.
- Auto Inversion.
- Compact Design, fits in a backpack.
- 6-hour battery life.
- Travel friendly.
- 5-way analog joystick.
- Simple to Balance.
- Tool Free.
- Bluetooth Wireless ios App Control.
Product Reviews and Videos
- Nikon Keymission 360 with Guru 360.
- Samsung Gear 360 with Guru 360.
- Ricoh Theta S with Guru 360.
Technical Support and Repair
Personalized customer support and repair based in Los Angeles, CA.
One year manufacturer's warranty provided by GimbalGuru.
- Shipping is FREE for this item by FedEx Ground (US only).
- Same day shipping, orders must be placed before 1:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday for the order to be shipped out on the same day it was placed by FedEx.
Have a question send a message to email@example.com we are happy to help.