Affiliate Monopole Backpack Product Link for CreatorUp. Help support CreatorUp by purchasing your Monopole Backpack through this link.
The Monopole Backpack is back in stock. Limited stock available, order yours now.
Limited to one Monopole Backpack per order. Average shipping time worldwide is 5-10 days. Due to the size of the Monopole Backpack air shipping costs start at $100, shipping costs will vary, and are calculated based on shipping address. More information on shipping can be found below. Questions, contact us at Guru@GimbalGuru.com.
Introducing the Monopole Backpack:
The Monopole Backpack is the only backpack with a built in 39-inch (99cm) monopole. Use the built in monopole to raise the camera all the way up for an aerial view or keep the camera low to simulate a human perspective (POV Shot). The monopole of the backpack can support up to 10lbs/4.5kg.
The backpack has enough internal storage for 360 cameras like the Insta360pro 2, mirrorless cameras, storage media, batteries, and other camera gear.
Ready to Film:
Limited Production Item:
Order the Monopole Backpack while the backpack is in stock, limited stock available.
When filming with a 360 camera or Action Camera the Monopole Backpack solves the issues of stability, mobility, and operator fatigue. The monopole is built into the frame of the backpack creating a sturdy, rigid support. Use the bracing support of the straps to secure the backpack to the body. By spreading out and transferring the load evenly, the Monopole Backpack reduces the stresses on the cameraman's body.
- Monopole Backpack.
- Monopole Mounting Screw is 3/8th.
- Monopole is a 39inch, 99cm, Two Section Monopole.
- The Monopole can support up to 10lbs, 4.5kg vertically.
- Backpack Size, L12.5 x W11.5 x H19.5inches, L31.7 x W29.2 x H49.5cm.
- Monopole Backpack Weight 8.8lbs, 4kg.
- Water Resistant Fabric.
- The Monopole Backpack ships from our warehouse in China.
- Due to the large size of the Monopole Backpack shipping costs are high.
- International shipping rates have gone up due to COVID19.
- Questions about shipping contact us at Guru@GimbalGuru.com.